Theresa Fersch and her husband Brian tag team this first episode to discuss the life-changing aspects of their long-distance hikes. Brian hiked the Appalachian Trail in 2014 and Theresa hiked the Camino de Santiago in 2015. Years later, they are still learning and growing. Listen to hear how they’ve used lessons from these hikes to improve their life.
- A life-changing event is just the beginning of the journey
- Long-distance hiking re-wires your brain
- The experience impacts work and home life
- It changes how you relate to people around you
- Get perspective! Set goals! Don’t stress about what’s not important.
- Instagram: @theresaFersch
- Facebook: @theresaferschcoach
- Theresa discusses the Camino experience: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=qEXpRqroLJM&t=16s
- 22 minutes of pictures from Theresa’s Camino: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=X1lDWBE0OI4&t=15s